Teapot With Removable Infuser 750ML
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Use Small Fire
- Fire Should be be in the middle of the bottom of the pot
- Can't Burn to the edge
- When Boiling , Please Don't be Close to the Pot
- No Dry Burning
- capacity: 750ml
- Material: Glass
- This teapot is purely handcrafted, teapot can be placed directly in the microwave oven or on either gas or electric stovetops to heat water to brewing temperature using a medium level heat source, your delicious teas can also be reheated either by microwave, directly on a gas or electric stovetops, or kept hot on open flame teapot warmers, can also be placed in the refrigerator or in direct sunlight for cold brewing
- Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. The body has been optimized to be thicker for everyday freely use, Dishwasher top rack safe, or hand clean
- Specially designed with a nondripping spout and a perfect ergonomic handle for sturdy grip. The bottom of the teapot is designed to be flat and more stable on the stovetop
- Removable infuser filter for loose teas or blooming teas, The lid fits the tea basket both when inserted or removed
Return Due To Change Of Mind
Derwesh will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 3 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (Derwesh) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
Derwesh will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 15 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Derwesh to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.